Cream cheese adds a deliciously booming appearance to these sharp sour shells.
The ingredient of Cream Cheese bitter bombs
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- u00bd cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
The instruction how to make Cream Cheese bitter bombs
- mixture cream cheese and butter or margarine. disturb in flour just until blended. Chill approximately 1 hour. This can be made ahead and chilled for stirring to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- impinge on dough into 24 one-inch balls and press into ungreased 1 1/2 inch muffin cups (mini-muffin size) to make a shallow shell. Fill considering your favorite filling and bake for 20 minutes, or until the crust is roomy brown.
Nutritions of Cream Cheese bitter bombscalories: 65.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.1 g
cholesterolContent: 14.1 mg
fatContent: 5.1 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 0.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.2 g
sodiumContent: 37.8 mg