Pepperidge Farm® make known Pastry Sheets make the unchangeable crust for this appetizing bitter that features asparagus, fontina cheese, prosciutto, and chopped thyme, baked until the pastry is golden and the cheese is melted.
The ingredient of Asparagus, Prosciutto and Fontina Tart
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farmu00ae broadcast Pastry Sheets, thawed
- u00bc cup Dijon mustard
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 2 ounces prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped lively thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze or homemade balsamic reduction, or to taste
The instruction how to make Asparagus, Prosciutto and Fontina Tart
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet in the manner of parchment paper.
- Unfold thawed pastry sheet something like a lightly floured surface and roll into a 10x14-inch rectangle.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and brush as soon as Dijon mustard. Fold in the edges of the rectangle just about 1/4-inch and crimp following a fork to seal.
- Arrange asparagus around the pastry in a single layer. Sprinkle later prosciutto, fontina cheese, and thyme.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is golden and asparagus is tender, virtually 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and cut into 16 pieces.
Nutritions of Asparagus, Prosciutto and Fontina Tartcalories: 118.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.3 g
cholesterolContent: 12.7 mg
fatContent: 7.8 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 4.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.2 g
sodiumContent: 303.7 mg
sugarContent: 1 g