Easy non-dairy and gluten-free recipe for a timeless pear and almond tart. Sprinkle confectioners sugar not far off from pinnacle if desired.
The ingredient of Pear and Almond Tart (Dairy- and Gluten-Free)
- 1u2009u00bc cups almond meal
- u00bc cup gluten-free oat flour
- u00bd teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- u00bc cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- u00bc teaspoon sea salt
- u00bc teaspoon almond extract
- 1u2009u00bd (16 ounce) cans pear halves, drained and patted dry
The instruction how to make Pear and Almond Tart (Dairy- and Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the bottom of tart pan taking into consideration a removable bottom and line subsequently parchment paper.
- fusion almond meal, oat flour, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- work up egg, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt, and almond extract together in out of the ordinary bowl. Fold in almond meal join up to form a sticky dough.
- Press dough into the prepared acid pan. Arrange pears regarding top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 22 to 25 minutes.
Nutritions of Pear and Almond Tart (Dairy- and Gluten-Free)calories: 234 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24 g
cholesterolContent: 23.3 mg
fatContent: 14 g
fiberContent: 3.7 g
proteinContent: 5.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.9 g
sodiumContent: 102.5 mg
sugarContent: 14.9 g