These individual no-bake tarts make a sweet delightful Valentines Day dessert. Theyll slay your sweet tooth, lead pro theyre vegan and gluten-free!
The ingredient of No-Bake Coconut Fruit Tarts
- u00bc cup almonds
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 (11 ounce) bottle So Deliciousu00ae Dairy clear Culinary Coconut Milk
- u00bd cup blithe raspberries
- u00bd cup sliced fresh strawberries
The instruction how to make No-Bake Coconut Fruit Tarts
- Chop almonds in a food processor and grow medjool dates. Blend until smooth.
- Reserve about 1/8 cup of date fusion and set aside.
- Prepare two individual-sized sharp sour pans behind oil or line as soon as parchment. Divide the date join up in the course of the two pans and press along the bottom and sides.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the culinary Coconutmilk gone a hand mixer for a minute or so to come adding the reserved date fusion and about 5 berries. mix up to combine.
- Spoon the coconut merger into the sharp sour crusts and pop in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- separate the frozen tarts from the pans. gild afterward raspberries and sliced strawberries.
Nutritions of No-Bake Coconut Fruit Tartscalories: 182.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 19.2 g
fatContent: 12.4 g
fiberContent: 5.6 g
proteinContent: 2.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.1 g
sodiumContent: 7.1 mg
sugarContent: 12 g