This is a recipe from my seventh grade Home Economics class. These are the deserted butter tarts by husband will eat!
The ingredient of Butter Tarts II
- 1 egg
- u00bd cup brown sugar
- u215b teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon vanilla extract
- u00bc teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- u00bd cup raisins
- 8 (3 inch) unbaked tart shells
The instruction how to make Butter Tarts II
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C.)
- In a large bowl, beat the egg, then emphasis in brown sugar and salt. stir up in vanilla and lemon extract. emphasis until lively and bubbly, after that mix up in melted butter. Fold in raisins. Drop filling by spoonfuls into tart shells.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. cut oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake an subsidiary 20 to 25 minutes, until filling is set and pastry is golden brown.
Nutritions of Butter Tarts IIcalories: 243.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 40.5 g
cholesterolContent: 27.3 mg
fatContent: 8.5 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 2.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.6 g
sodiumContent: 150.5 mg
sugarContent: 24.6 g