I couldnt believe all the heavenly tastes and textures in this dish afterward I first tried it. It takes a bit of accomplish but definitely worth the effort!
The ingredient of Country Manor Breakfast sharp sour
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1u2009u00be cups shortening
- u00bd cup cold water
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- u2153 cup finely diced smoked ham
- 3 cups unventilated cream
- 8 eggs, beaten
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon freshly field black pepper
- u00bc teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped buoyant basil
- 1 tablespoon spacious thyme, minced
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, diced
- u00bd cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- u00bd cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- u2153 cup sliced almonds
The instruction how to make Country Manor Breakfast sharp sour
- mixture combination together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in shortening until merger resembles Gross crumbs. mount up water, egg, and vinegar. fusion together but accomplish not achievement too much. Divide pastry into two pieces, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Form each piece into a round and roll out crust a propos lightly floured surface. on purpose fit into two 10 inch acid pans.
- Blind bake sharp sour bombs in preheated oven until golden brown. Let cool.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook higher than medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Saute onion in butter until translucent. Divide ham, bacon and onion into two equal portions and sprinkle greater than the bottom of tart shells.
- disturb together cream and beaten eggs. Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, basil, and thyme, and toss around well. Pour egg fusion over bacon mixture. Sprinkle cream cheese cubes and grated Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses on top of higher than the summit zenith of each filled tart. Sprinkle green onions greater than cheese, followed by sliced almonds.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool slightly, subsequently next cut and serve.
Nutritions of Country Manor Breakfast sharp sourcalories: 494.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 23 g
cholesterolContent: 130.7 mg
fatContent: 40.8 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 10 g
saturatedFatContent: 16.7 g
sodiumContent: 492.9 mg
sugarContent: 1.7 g