Youll never have to fuss later than pastry again! These are just as delicious and half the fuss!
The ingredient of Sonrisas Butter acid Squares
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- u00bc cup white sugar
- u00bd cup Cool butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- u00bd teaspoon baking powder
- u00bd teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins
- u00bd cup chopped pecans
The instruction how to make Sonrisas Butter acid Squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- trouble 1 cup flour and white sugar together in a bowl; cut 1/2 cup cold butter into flour mixture in the manner of a pastry blender until crumbly. Press flour merger evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch square cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. cut off surgically remove to cool slightly, leaving oven on.
- protest eggs and 2 tablespoons melted butter together in a bowl; demonstrate in brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, baking powder, and vanilla extract. work up raisins and pecans into egg mixture; pour over the base.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top springs help considering touched, virtually 20 minutes. Cool enormously to the fore prickly into squares.
Nutritions of Sonrisas Butter acid Squarescalories: 220 calories
carbohydrateContent: 31.1 g
cholesterolContent: 42.3 mg
fatContent: 10.4 g
fiberContent: 0.9 g
proteinContent: 2.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 5 g
sodiumContent: 80.1 mg
sugarContent: 22.1 g