This naturally gluten-free cake is made with ring almonds, which are found aplenty concerning the Spanish island of Majorca (Mallorca). The cake should be beautiful and moist.
The ingredient of Majorcan Almond Cake
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free bread crumbs
- 6 eggs
- 1u2009u00bd cups white sugar
- 2u2009u00be cups finely dome almonds (with skins)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons rum
The instruction how to make Majorcan Almond Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan or wide casserole dish and sprinkle similar to breadcrumbs.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl behind an electric mixer until vivacious and fluffy. Add sugar and beat in well. disturb in almonds and continue beating until molest is well combined. grow lemon juice, cinnamon, and rum, one after the other, beating until with ease combined. Pour ill-treatment into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out subsequently a few moist crumbs attached, 40 to 50 minutes. Cool not far off from a wire rack for 5 minutes. control manage a table knife in relation to the edges to loosen. Invert deliberately purposefully onto a serving plate or cooling rack. Let cool completely.
Nutritions of Majorcan Almond Cakecalories: 400.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 39.2 g
cholesterolContent: 112.7 mg
fatContent: 23.2 g
fiberContent: 4.8 g
proteinContent: 12.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.7 g
sodiumContent: 55.1 mg
sugarContent: 32.2 g