This cake was made and brought to me at work. It is the moistest carrot cake I have ever had. Decorate considering Cream Cheese Frosting.
The ingredient of Moist Carrot Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2u2009u00bd teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1u2009u00bd cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2u2009u00be cups shredded carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- u00be cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
The instruction how to make Moist Carrot Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan. fusion together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, fusion sugar, oil, and eggs. Beat in flour mixture. protest in shredded carrots, crushed pineapple, chopped nuts and flaked coconut. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. take over to cool.
Nutritions of Moist Carrot Cakecalories: 568.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 59.4 g
cholesterolContent: 62 mg
fatContent: 35.7 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 5.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.9 g
sodiumContent: 470.2 mg
sugarContent: 39.8 g