This cake is just as easy as dumping ingredients in a pan.
The ingredient of Dump Cake I
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake fusion
- 8 ounces chopped walnuts
- u00bd cup butter
The instruction how to make Dump Cake I
- In a 9x13 inch pan mixture combination cherries and pineapple. Sprinkle dry cake blend more than pineapple, and cherry mix raise a fuss until just combined. Then sprinkle walnuts more than top. Drizzle peak in the manner of melted butter or margarine.
- Bake in a 350 degree F (175 degree C) oven for 35 or 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritions of Dump Cake Icalories: 227.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.8 g
cholesterolContent: 10.6 mg
fatContent: 12.5 g
fiberContent: 1.2 g
proteinContent: 2.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.4 g
sodiumContent: 173.6 mg
sugarContent: 12.1 g