This Easter bunny cake is so understandable to make using two coconut cakes and decorating them to impression considering a bunny head!
The ingredient of Easy Bunny Cake
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake amalgamation
- 1 cup water
- u2153 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 3u2009u00be cups flaked coconut
- 30 small jellybeans
- 4 sticks red licorice
The instruction how to make Easy Bunny Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the sides and bottoms of two 9-inch metal springform pans.
- prominence cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large bowl considering an electric mixer regarding low eagerness until moistened, not quite 30 seconds. bump to medium keenness and emphasis for 2 minutes. Pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean, 23 to 2 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes, after that remove cakes from the springform pans and cool completely, very nearly 20 more minutes.
- Place one cake something like a serving tray, forming the bunnys head.
- Cut 2 convex-shaped ears from each side of the second cake, and place them nearly each side of the head to form ears. Place the permanent concave-shaped piece about 1/2 inch below the head for the bowtie.
- Frost the entire bunny cake similar to vanilla frosting; pat the cup coconut evenly higher than pinnacle and sides. Decorate the bunny outlook and bowtie with jellybeans and use licorice to make whiskers.
Nutritions of Easy Bunny Cakecalories: 456.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 68.8 g
cholesterolContent: 0.9 mg
fatContent: 19.6 g
fiberContent: 2.7 g
proteinContent: 2.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.3 g
sodiumContent: 361.8 mg
sugarContent: 48 g