A established favorite in my family, Brazilian carrot cake is certainly substitute substitute from the American version. The popular cake is topped as soon as homemade chocolate frosting, and total to encourage in the same way as a glass of milk or tea.
The ingredient of Brazilian Carrot Cake
- 3 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup instant hot chocolate blend
- u00be cup milk
The instruction how to make Brazilian Carrot Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Place the carrots, eggs, and oil in a blender or bowl of a food processor. Process until carrots are finely chopped. Pour the carrot merger into a mixing bowl. mix up in 2 cups sugar until well blended. mix up in the flour and baking powder; mix until well blended. Pour the manipulate into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until top springs support back up in the manner of lightly touched, practically 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the icing by placing the butter, 1 cup sugar, instant hot chocolate drink mix, and milk in a pan. While stirring, heat to regarding boiling higher than medium-high heat until join up thickens. in imitation of the cake is done, sever from the oven and immediately press on the icing evenly beyond the top.
Nutritions of Brazilian Carrot Cakecalories: 528.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 77.7 g
cholesterolContent: 68.3 mg
fatContent: 22.7 g
fiberContent: 1.5 g
proteinContent: 5.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.1 g
sodiumContent: 231.7 mg
sugarContent: 58.7 g