successful Indian spices gives these lamb shanks an amazing flavour.
The ingredient of Lamb shank curry
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 4 large (about 2kg) lamb shanks, French trimmed
- 2 brown onions, halved, thickly sliced
- 125ml (1/2 cup) curry paste, thawed
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomatoes
- 750ml (3 cups) Massel beef gathering
- 1/4 cup vivacious curry leaves
- 1 x 200g ctn natural yoghurt
- 1 cup harshly roughly chopped open coriander
- Naan bread, to advance
The instruction how to make Lamb shank curry
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Heat half the oil in a large flameproof casserole dish higher than high heat. Add 2 lamb shanks and cook, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Repeat later long-lasting shanks.
- Heat long-lasting oil in the dish over medium heat. build up onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. accumulate curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Return lamb shanks to the dish considering the tomato, hoard and curry leaves and bring to the boil. Transfer to oven and bake, covered, turning occasionally, for 2 hours or until the lamb is tender. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Season when salt and pepper.
- Place yoghurt in a bowl. ensue 1 tablespoon of lamb merger and combine. Continue adding lamb mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring amongst additions, until yoghurt is warm. go to the yoghurt incorporation combination to the lamb union and combine. toss around in the coriander.
- Divide the lamb shank curry in the middle of in the midst of serving bowls. encourage unexpectedly taking into consideration naan.
Nutritions of Lamb shank currycalories: 888.841 calories
fatContent: 47 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 13 grams sugar
proteinContent: 96 grams protein
sodiumContent: 2234.25 milligrams sodium