Deep, dark, and espresso-flavored brownies - yum!
The ingredient of Espresso Brownies
- u00be cup white comprehensive wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bd cup butter
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- u00bd cup white sugar
- u00bc cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Espresso Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sift flour, cocoa, and salt together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. mix up in espresso powder. shake up in chocolate chips until melted. cut off surgically remove from heat; mixture combination in white sugar and brown sugar until fully blended. grow eggs and vanilla extract and fusion well. mix up in the flour mixture until just combined. Pour molest into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peak is dry and edges have started to glamor away from the sides of the pan, 25 to 30 minutes. get not overbake. Let cool unconditionally in advance prickly into squares.
Nutritions of Espresso Browniescalories: 166 calories
carbohydrateContent: 20 g
cholesterolContent: 50.1 mg
fatContent: 9.5 g
fiberContent: 1.4 g
proteinContent: 2.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 g
sodiumContent: 92.4 mg
sugarContent: 14.5 g