Eggnog cookies. A intimates favorite for the holidays!
The ingredient of Holiday Eggnog Cookies
- u00bd cup unsalted butter, softened
- u00bd cup white sugar
- u00bd cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- u2154 cup eggnog
- u00bd teaspoon brandy flavoring
- 2 dashes all-purpose flour
- u00bd teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon sports ground nutmeg
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00be cup powdered sugar, or more to taste
- 5 teaspoons eggnog, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- u215b teaspoon sports ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons multi-colored sprinkles, or to taste
The instruction how to make Holiday Eggnog Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar for cookies in a large bowl. ensue egg and prominence well. fusion in eggnog and brandy flavoring until smooth.
- include flour, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt in complementary bowl. go to to the eggnog mix in 2 additions, mixing with ease after each addition until no dry flour remains.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are just golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand re the cookie sheets for 5 minute in advance removing to a wire rack to cool completely, nearly 30 minutes.
- Beat 3/4 cup powdered sugar, 5 teaspoons eggnog, butter, and nutmeg for icing in a small bowl until thick and barely pourable. grow more powdered sugar or eggnog if necessary.
- Drizzle icing more than cooled cookies and decorate later candy sprinkles.
Nutritions of Holiday Eggnog Cookiescalories: 106.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.5 g
cholesterolContent: 24 mg
fatContent: 5.4 g
proteinContent: 0.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.2 g
sodiumContent: 59.8 mg
sugarContent: 13.9 g