This clear butter cookies recipe can be used in a cookie press, made as a drop cookie, or shaped into a roll and sliced. There is no special cookie recipe for a cookie press — any stiff butter type of cookie can be used! Just be clear to chill it abundantly fully so it keeps its disturb while baking.
The ingredient of Butter Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2u2009u2154 cups all-purpose flour
- u00bc teaspoon salt
The instruction how to make Butter Cookies
- emphasis butter and sugar together in a large bowl later than an electric mixer until vivacious and fluffy. emphasis in egg, subsequently next disturb in the vanilla. insert flour and salt in a separate bowl; ensue to butter fusion and mixture combination to form a dough. Cover dough subsequent to plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Chill two cookie sheets.
- Transfer chilled dough to a cookie press; press out onto chilled cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden at the edges, roughly more or less 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
Nutritions of Butter Cookiescalories: 103.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12.7 g
cholesterolContent: 18.7 mg
fatContent: 5.3 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 1.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 g
sodiumContent: 54.6 mg
sugarContent: 5.6 g