I have made these cookies for years, they are soft, chewy and delicious!
The ingredient of Soft and Chewy Pumpkin Cookies
- 8 ounces butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon arena cinnamon
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 2u2009u00bd cups all-purpose flour
The instruction how to make Soft and Chewy Pumpkin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together butter, white sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. prominence in egg, vanilla and pumpkin.
- In a separate bowl, blend together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, raisins and flour. trouble into pumpkin mixture.
- Drop cookies by the heaping teaspoonful not far off from to cookie sheets covered following parchment paper. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly browned going on for edges.
- cut off surgically remove from oven and place a propos cooling racks. Frost when your favorite powdered sugar glaze or leave plain.
Nutritions of Soft and Chewy Pumpkin Cookiescalories: 145.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 23.3 g
cholesterolContent: 18.5 mg
fatContent: 5.4 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 1.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 g
sodiumContent: 86.2 mg
sugarContent: 14 g