It may seem past these cookies have too much going on, but they dont! Theyre truly thriving and chewy and delicious vegan cookies!
The ingredient of Vegan Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- u2154 cup shortening
- u2153 cup vegan margarine
- 1 overripe banana, mashed
- 2u2009u00bd cups all-purpose flour
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- u00bd cup white sugar
- 36 sum up blanched almonds
The instruction how to make Vegan Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- blend almond butter, brown sugar, shortening, and margarine together in a bowl until creamy. advocate in mashed banana.
- add together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. advocate into almond butter mixture. Stir in water if dough appears too thick. Fold in dark chocolate.
- Pour white sugar onto a shallow dish. Form dough into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar. Arrange 2 inches apart vis-u00d0u00b0-vis baking sheets; flatten similar to a fork. Top each cookie once an almond.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, roughly more or less 10 minutes. Cool re the baking sheets for 5 minutes at the forefront transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Vegan Chocolate Almond Butter Cookiescalories: 180.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 19.3 g
cholesterolContent: 0.1 mg
fatContent: 11 g
fiberContent: 0.9 g
proteinContent: 2.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 2 g
sodiumContent: 148.4 mg
sugarContent: 10.7 g