Makes huge cookies!
The ingredient of eternal Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs eggs
- 2u2009u00bd cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons baking soda
The instruction how to make eternal Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl; beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; toss around into butter mixture. Put dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put approximately baking sheets. Flatten each ball in imitation of a fork, making a crisscross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for very nearly 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
Nutritions of eternal Peanut Butter Cookiescalories: 251.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 29.7 g
cholesterolContent: 35.8 mg
fatContent: 13.6 g
fiberContent: 1.2 g
proteinContent: 4.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.9 g
sodiumContent: 209.4 mg
sugarContent: 18.2 g